Cpx24.com CPM Program

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Real Life Testimonials!

I am very satisfied! After only a couple of weeks my daughter hair is much more manageable. I was moisturizing her hair 3 times a week and still had lots of breakage. This is the 3rd week, and no breakage and her hair is very manageable. Only had to use the products once last week, her hair was still very moist and trying the same this week. I am placing another order soon because our traveling season is approaching. Awesome!!! Me, as a single parent of a 4 yr old girl, this stuff is working. Thanks so much really, I was starting to give up; but now I don’t have to.
Jerone: Atlanta, Ga.

I am very satisfied with the results I have experienced with this product. Before using Ovation, my hair was very limp and I was shedding hair all over the place. After using the product my hair is fuller/thicker and I no longer shed hair. The most significant result is: I am experiencing regrowth in my temples and hair line at my forehead. I love this product and I have introduced it to my daughter and granddaughter. Thank you!
Brenda: San Leandro, Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment