Cpx24.com CPM Program

Monday, November 11, 2013

Cornrows Braided Toward the Hairline: Protective Hairstyle #NaturalHair





I was asked by @NoviceGem via Twitter who asked what inspires the hairstyles that I do. I thought it was a great questions that I will likely address in a longer post sometime. However, for this particular style I wanted to revisit something I had done in the past, (the X-pattern cornrows, something I did when she was really small) but work it into a more protective hairstyle that did not include the use of ponytails (as my original style had). I also knew that I wanted the hair to go down toward the hairline instead of pulling away from it and that I wanted it to last 2 or 3 weeks. In my head I thought about how to work the smaller rows into the larger ones, and this how it turned out! It worked pretty much how I expected it to.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment