Cpx24.com CPM Program

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Real Life Testimonials!

This shampoo is absolutely wonderful!!! My hair went to the middle of my back, due to a significant amount of hair loss and severe breakage (I even saw a doctor), I was devastated when I had to cut my hair to shoulder length… about 11 inches. I found this product and invested in a quality blow dryer! WOW! What a difference! I only wish I had found it sooner, I wouldn’t have cut my hair. However, it has grown about 3 inches in the last couple months! Amazing product! Thank you, Ovation!
Laura J: Simi Valley, Ca.


I have to admit that I was Skeptical at first because I am a natural brunette that bleaches my hair blond. Everyone that raved about the product did not bleach their hair, so I wasn’t confident it would work. I also wore hair dreams extensions for 3 years; and as a result, my hair was severely damaged. That is when I decided to give Ovation a try (not to mention how many times I was reminded from radio station 93.3). I started to use it immediately upon the arrival of my shipment and noticed an unbelievable difference in a week! The texture of my hair was better, fuller, stronger and softer. At my next visit to my hair colorist for my bleach maintenance, which prior to Ovation was every 3 months, she couldn’t believe the difference in my hair. In addition, after bleaching I had NO breakage, where before Ovation I would have a lot of breakage. Now, I need to get my hair colored every 2 months, because of the change in growth!! I am so happy! I referred my sister and brother in law, actually just bought them the Advanced Cell Therapy System for a gift..and now they are hooked. I am now going to buy some for my husband because he is amazed at the change of health in my hair!! I now own the Tahitian scrub and styling spray. I would also purchase other styling products like shine gel, or shine spray if you made them. I am 100% happy, and I will never use anything else! Thank you Ovation for my new and beautiful healthy hair!
Lisa S: Carlsbad, Ca.  

No comments:

Post a Comment