Cpx24.com CPM Program

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Easy Red, White, and Blue Nails

The 4th is almost here! We're having a cookout at our place tomorrow so today I'm running around getting all the food and everything we need. So while I may not feel like that's totally together, at least my nails are. :)
So this is my nail look for the 4th. Nothing super complicated. Just a result of me playing around with my favorite red, white, and blue nail polishes and glitters.


For a great tip on how to make white nail polish go on evenly and opaque, check out my blog post- "No Streaky Nails...EVERRRR" here.

 Colors Used:
Sally Hansen White On
L'Oreal Target Red
L'Oreal Jet Set to Paris
L'Oreal Sparklicious (glitter)
Illamasqua Untold (glitter)
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe (glitter)
Out the Door Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment