Cpx24.com CPM Program

Monday, July 15, 2013

How I Packed for New York!

Hey everyone!
So some of you who follow me on Instagram probably know already that this past weekend I took a quick trip to New York City to shot something special for Shape Magazine. It was such an awesome experience!! Although I already posted a few photos from the trip on Instagram, here are some of those and a few more...


Some gorgeous shots of the city from the top of the Empire State Building...




The last day we visited Ground Zero and saw the new towers built near the World Trade Center site. The tower below is the same one lit in red, white, and blue above. 



We got the opportunity to speak with a few New York City Police Officers near the area who were SO nice and hospitable. We could have talked to them and asked them questions all day and they probably would have been glad to. All of the "true" New-Yorkers we met were some of the nicest people ever.

SO while I was packing last week, I thought it would be the perfect time to film a little packing "how-to" video. Or at least how I did it for this particular trip. So check out my (very long) video below to see  some of my best packing tips and all the things I brought along!



No comments:

Post a Comment