Cpx24.com CPM Program

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Get PERFECT Nails! My Easy Manicure Routine and Must-Have Nail Care Products

I've never been the type to really enjoy getting my nails done. I used to get manicures here and there, but always was too impatient or felt a little grossed-out, even at the cleanest of places. I just like doing my nails myself. Over the years, I've discovered some awesome products to keep them looking their best. It's SO quick and easy and my nails have never looked better!

For all the details on how and when I use the products, check out my video below!



My Must-Have Nail Care Products:
OPI Nail Envy (original)
Essie Disappearing Trick (or any cuticle remover)
rounded, smooth metal cuticle pusher
stone nail file
4-sided nail buffer block (one that isn't too rough or harsh)
gentle, nourishing nail polish remover for natural nails
Soap & Glory Hand Food
CND Solar Oil
CND Sticky Base
INM Out the Door topcoat


No comments:

Post a Comment