Cpx24.com CPM Program

Monday, July 29, 2013

New Makeup Eye Candy...

Happy Monday, everyone!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

So I mentioned in my last post that this weekend I had done a bit of shopping...


As always when I go a bit crazy in Sephora, I created a little haul video for you all to share with you my thoughts on all the goods I picked up! While I tried on some of the lip colors in the actual video, I figured it would only be appropriate to share with you all some detailed photos of ALL the makeup goodies. Just because sometimes video swatches don't translate so well.

Enjoy all the swatch-y eye candy goodness.
Don't miss the video for more details on each item!


NARS And God Created Woman Eye Kit



Bite Lipstick in Retsina and Blush (from Cuvee)



YSL Babydoll Mascara



Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Secret



Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Treatment

 Sugar Honey on left, Chanel Secret on right

NARS International Velvet lipgloss



Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Cream


Chanel blush in Malice

Chanel blush in Rose Ecrin

Rose Ecrin on left, Malice on Right


Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Diffused Light




No comments:

Post a Comment