Cpx24.com CPM Program

Friday, July 19, 2013

THE BEST High-End Mascaras

So today I am FINALLY sharing with you all my "high-end" version of my top mascaras.


I know.  It's been a long-time comin'...
A few months ago, I posted the drugstore mascaras version of this (you can check out the blog post here or the YouTube video here). Ever since, some of you have been requesting this "high-end" version, so here it is!

I've said it so many times, but mascara is pretty much my favorite. Even if you don't like to wear a lot of makeup or if you are always in a hurry and have no time to apply makeup, you can always easily swipe on a bit of mascara and look fab. It always completes any look and I've been obsessed with it for a very long time!
Check out my top high-end mascara picks and more in the video below!



Mascaras mentioned in video:
Armani Eyes to Kill
MAC Plushlash
Benefit They're Real
Lancome Hypnose Star
Lancome Definicils Precious Cells
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash
Chanel le Volume de Chanel
Tarte Multipleye Lash Primer



No comments:

Post a Comment