Cpx24.com CPM Program

Sunday, July 28, 2013

L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Review and First Impressions

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend! I've been spending lots of time with one of my great friends who came into town this weekend to spend some time with me. It's been nice being able to relax by the pool, do some shopping (hauls coming soon) and taking a bit of a break!

So today I'm bringing you my thoughts on a new and unique drugstore foundation. The Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder. Sounds exciting huh?  It kind of is...

As with anything, it's DEFINITELY got its pros and cons, so check out my video below for all the details and my thoughts on this new product I've been trying!




See you guys soon! Keep on the lookout for a HUGE beauty haul coming up soon ;) Can't wait to share it with you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment