April 20, 2007 in erwache!, Feminism, gender, Muslim, women, women
Hair trends right now is long hair and flowing freely, but the long and curly hair just looks beautiful when conditions are good, which means no dry, chapped or dandruff. Making healthy hair can not always be done instantly, but we can prevent and repair damage.Consider the following tips:
* When I wake up in the morning, do not rush to comb my hair, 'comb' your hair with your fingers to unravel the tangled hair.
* Select a comb with a wood base materials. Comb hair gently, then trim by hand to avoid the ends of hair flying (fly away ends).
* Long hair is not enough just conditioned. Perform maintenance once a week to provide softness and luster to the hair.
* When the use of conditioners or other maintenance materials, simply apply on the hair shaft and ends, because it's part of it's most needed-rather than on the scalp.
* Before shampooing, comb the hair first, so when the hair is still wet and had just given a conditioner, comb the hair in this state can avoid tangling.
* Overuse of hair dryer can cause damage to the hair in a long time, use a hairdryer to it occasionally. Make sure your hair dryer does not overheat.
* Do not overuse hair curl hair with hot rollers or hair mencatok, if forced to use it, make sure you have protected your hair care products to prevent damage.
* When swimming, in addition to using sunscreen to the skin, also use hair care products to protect from the sun or chlorine in the pool water.How often do we have to get a haircut?
* If your hair is quite slow growth, cut the ends every 12 weeks to avoid the broken ends of your hair. Conversely, if your hair grow faster, cut every two months.
* If you get bored with long hair and plans to cut your hair short, but still in doubt, try to cut it shoulder length first, so you will not be too surprised with the changes in your appearance. But if you already know exactly what hairstyle you want, just do it, if the results are not in line with expectations, do not despair, we will long hair anymore is not it?.